Porting the Embedded App Introduction¶
Technical Overview: App Specific & Common Code¶
This application has two main parts of the code. One is mainly for smart home application code, and the other is for common libraries.
- The specific application code locates in the include/ and source/ folder, which includes specific application logic part, communication logic part, protocol command builder/parser, some platform dependent utilities wrapper function, and data structures for the application.
- The common libraries locates in the library folder, which includes virtual uart library, SAANET 4.0 (TaiSEIA 101) library, MQTT wrapper, timer library, debug print library, and system mutex wrapper.
Table of Contents¶
- Hardware Requirements
- Software Requirements
- Compile, Test & Deploy
- Porting to New Chipset
- Controller Communication Adaption for Non-saanet Device
- Embedded App Extended-Error-Logs Feature
- Wi-Fi Module Factory Reset
- Ubuntu 16.04 (64 bit version)
- AMPAK AP72438 EV board
- Cypress WICED SDK 6.2.1 (download from: https://community.cypress.com/thread/34443)
- Note that you will need to create a Cypress account first.
- Editor (gedit, vim, etc.)
Last update: April 5, 2021