Porting the Mobile Application Introduction¶
The ExoHome mobile application is a production-ready design for Exosite customers, with an extensive set of features to bootstrap a product’s user experience, including but not limited to device controls, scheduling, provisioning, group management, family sharing, and user account management.
An overview of the app user experience can be found here in the Mobile App Introduction.
There are two parts in the App Engine.
- Core Engine: Responsible for all HTTP API calls, database storage, account management, WebSocket request/response, and the creation of promise object for each action.
- Redux Module: Responsible for data cache with a majority of predefined tasks. Cache are updated as soon as tasks are completed.
Table of Contents¶
- Hardware Requirements
- Software Requirements
- Setting Up Your Environment
- Configuring Your App
- Running Your App
- Branding Your App
- Using Information Models
- Configuring Your Mobile App Pages
- Setting Multiple Languages
- Showing Historical Data
- Publishing Your App
- App Config
- Linux / Mac (required for iOS development)
- iOS / Android Phone
- iOS 10~ / Android 6.0~
- Ionic 3 / Apache Cordova
- IDE or editor: Visual Studio Code (Recommended), Atom, or etc.
- NodeJS 10
- Xcode https://developer.apple.com/xcode/
- Android Studio / Android SDK
- Java SDK 8.0 or higher
- Free or paid Apple developer account (needed for App distribution) https://appleid.apple.com/
- Android (Gmail) developer account (needed for App distribution)
Have more questions? Submit a request