Several app-based settings can be managed in the "app.config.ts" file, which is under hamv_mobile/src/app/.
- appEngine: This field is used to set up the cloud services.
- solutionHost: (Required) The solution the app connects to for cloud services.
- productHost: (Required) This is MQTT service host that would be sent to device when provsioning.
- hockeyApp: The HockeyApp account keys used to distribute apps via HockeyApp. For more information, see HockeyApp.
- mixpanel: The Mixpanel token used to track user behavior data to Mixpanel. For more information, see Mixpanel
- group: (Required) Used to set UI limits for groups.
- max: The maximum limit for the number of groups your users can add.
- devices: The maximumlimit for the number of devices your users can have in a group. If user exceeds this limit, an alert pop up will be shown on the app and the action will be reverted.
- schedule: (Required) Used to set UI limits for schedules.
- max: Modify the maximum limit for the number of schedules your user can have per device.
theme: Used to set up the general app theme.
Your Admin site Theme settings will overwrite the values set here.
- color: Change the primary color of your app.
- productName: Change the product name of your app.
- wifiName: Represents the Wi-Fi name shown under the "Add Device" page.
support: Used to set up customer support settings.
- email: The support email address used for end-users to send feedback.
- disableLog: Used to enable/disable the end-user feedback and logging feature.
logConfig: Used to set up the end-user feedback and logging feature.
- recordLimit: The number of debug logs the app will store. The recommended setting of 10,000 is to ensure a smaller file size for the end-user.
If you want to publish your mobile App, please disable this logging feature.
amazonAlexa: Used to set up the Amazon Echo page.
- skillName: Represents the Amazon Alexa skill name shown under the "Amazon Echo" page.
- googleHome: Used to set up the Google Home page.
- ghName: Represents the Google Home action name shown under the "Google Home" page.
For questions and more information on the ExoHome™, visit our support site.¶
Have more questions? Submit a request